At Regal Homes, we believe your home should reflect you inside and out — and while a used home has most of the “pieces,” they don’t necessarily fit together the way you want them to. You might ask yourself: Is there enough storage space? How old are the appliances? Do I have any flexibility for a home office, playroom, etc.?
This is where Regal Homes comes in. With a squeaky clean new home as your canvas, as opposed to a used one that someone has already lived in, you get to experience superior quality while making it entirely your own. Take a look at the advantages of a new Regal home vs. any used home you’ve seen before:
- Used: Old, antiquated systems that require repairs, and cause code concerns and maintenance issues
- New: New plumbing, electric, heating, and cooling systems that run efficiently and prevent maintenance and replacements that can cost thousands
- Used: A layout that’s completely out of your hands (and not in sync with your lifestyle)
- New: An innovative, contemporary floor plan chosen by you to fit your specific needs for number and location of rooms, overall space, and more
Style and Design
- Used: Design choices that reflect another family from another time
- New: Option and color selections that reflect your personal style, so you don’t have to spend thousands making design changes and additions down the road
- Used: Depending on its age, the home and everything in it are likely past warranty coverage, so no warranties mean large repair bills
- New: Invaluable peace of mind for the next year and beyond (no more absurd repair costs)
- Used: Missing many of the energy-efficient features that you’re looking for today
- New: Built with energy-efficient construction materials and features that respect the environment, decrease your utility bills, and keep you and your family comfortable year-round
- Used: An unfamiliar location or community that you didn’t necessarily want or choose
- New: Vibrant communities complete with the contemporary amenities you love, near everything that you need (schools, outdoor recreation and activities, etc.)
As you compare new construction vs. resale, be sure to consider just how much a brand new home will enhance your life. Aside from saving you money in the long run, a new Regal home in Salt Lake Valley or Heber Valley is where your greatest moments happen, day after day. At Regal Homes, we say out with the old, in with the new… THIS is luxury redefined.