A home in the Heber Valley is so much more than a physical place — it’s where you have the world at your feet, both inside and outside of your door. If you’ve spent your whole life renting, we have good news for you: you finally own your dream home! With our 0% down USDA financing program, you can come home to everything you love, and kiss the “I can’ts” and “maybe one day’s” goodbye.
In our beautiful Windflower community in the Heber Valley, luxury isn’t just attainable… it’s yours. With us, you get impeccable quality, innovative options and upgrades, and the greatest location — all at a price that you can love. Because if you can rent, then you can own. And if you can own, then you can buy new. Here are a few reasons to consider buying a brand new Regal home in Windflower instead of renting or buying used:
1. A better home. In today’s market, it’s more difficult than ever to find a quality rental in a great area. One of our high-end homes, on the other hand, provides the space, design, features, and security that you want, in a location that makes your life more extraordinary than ever.
2. New is all you. In a used home, whether you’re renting or buying, you’re stuck with someone else’s style and choices. But as the owner of a new Regal home, you have “creative control” over the look and feel of your living space, from your exterior and floor plan to your flooring, finishes, fixtures, and more.
3. No landlord. When you rent, your monthly payments only benefit your landlord, whereas mortgage payments made by you build equity for you. Not to mention, you’re always at the mercy of your landlord when you rent, while owning puts far more power and independence into your hands.
4. Financial predictability. Simply put, renting is unstable. Rates can (and will) increase, oftentimes based on the whims of your landlord… which is not the kind of surprise you typically enjoy. With a fixed-rate mortgage, your payments are fixed for the life of the loan, which is far more manageable than rental market fluctuations.
5. Tax benefits and savings. When you own your home, part of your mortgage payment goes toward the principal repayment, helping you to build equity. Best of all, you’ll continue to enjoy tax deductions on interest payments and property taxes.
Let’s face it — renting is so yesterday. When all is said and done, the true cost of renting doesn’t match up to the benefits of owning a home. After all, when it’s yours, it really is yours. So make 2020 the year you turn your rent payment into a down payment on a brand new Regal home in Windflower.
Contact Debbie and Melinda at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com or call 385 297 8216 for more information on making the move!