Sip coffee or cocoa on your spacious covered patio. Walk along the scenic community hiking trail. Head over to your favorite ski resort just minutes away.
When you live in the elevated Monet neighborhood in master-planned Giverny, this is what your daily life looks like. (Yes, it’s just as incredible as it sounds.) This gated oasis of just 48 homes looks over the Salt Lake Valley and up at the Wasatch Mountains, connecting you to the majesty of nature and providing the perfect backdrop for all of life’s best moments.
New Home Plans
Monet offers 8 unique home plans to choose from, so you can select the one that reflects your style and preferences. Each 1-story home provides a full basement, a 2- or 3-car garage, a luxurious master suite, a unique indoor-outdoor living area, and an abundance of open, airy space to use however you wish. Plus, with options like a butler’s pantry, flex space, bunk room, 10 and 12 foot ceilings, and so much more, you can truly create the space that fits you best.
Outdoor Living in Cottonwood Heights
Most of all, we know that outdoor living is just as important as indoor living. With our lock and leave promise, you are always free to go out and explore the wonders of the Cottonwood Canyons and beyond, whether you want to ski, hike, sight-see, travel, you name it. Your home will be looked after while you’re away, so you can spend all of your time enjoying yourself (and not wasting a minute worrying about the condition of your home). No matter how long you’re gone, you can be sure that you’ll come back to your home just as you left it.
Exclusive Home and Community Features
- Security gate at main entrance
- Scenic pond with bridge and decorative water features
- Grand central park, walking trail, and open community park
- Landscaped common areas
- Snow removal at streets, walks, and driveways
- Private enclosed rear yard with gate
- Large kitchen island for entertaining
- Stainless steel GE built-in appliance package with double ovens, gas cooktop, space-maker microwave and dishwasher
- Pre-wired for fiber optic internet service
- 1×5 door headers
- Level 1 tile, laminate, and carpet
- Spacious 42” x 72” soaker tub in master bathroom
- Gas fireplace at main level great room
- Brick or stone exterior elements
Now more than ever, you deserve a home that’s designed to today’s high standards of quality, and your high standards of comfort. When you choose to settle down in the peaceful, private Monet neighborhood in Giverny, you can enjoy the beauty of a brand new home that’s close to everything you love. You truly have the world at your feet.
For more information about Monet, explore our interactive plans and contact us at 385-297-8216.