Sometimes, the best things in life aren’t just free — they’re finished. And for a limited time only, we are offering an INCLUDED FINISHED basement on two-story plans in our Windflower community! With a beautiful, extra space that’s waterproof and well-insulated, the possibilities for a unique home are endless. Here are a few reasons why it makes sense to add a finished basement to your new home this year.
1) Extra Living Space. A finished basement can nearly double the livable square footage in your home, for far less than double the price. The waterproof, exterior basement walls must be built whether or not you finish the space, so you might as well take advantage of them!
2) The Ultimate Flex Space. Flex space is an absolute must-have in any new home, and a finished basement is the ultimate example. Put up walls where you need them, add plumbing and lighting in unique layouts, or just leave the space open so it can transform along with your lifestyle. Build out a home office, gym, craft room, yoga studio, dance studio, game room, theater, guest suite, rec room, playroom, and the list goes on!
3) Increased Home Value. A finished basement can yield an average 70% return on investment. While we like to imagine that no one would ever move from our beautiful homes, we know that life sometimes dictates otherwise. You can rest easy knowing you’ll get maximum profit without having to do any last-minute improvements.
4) More Energy Efficient. Your new Regal home is already airtight, but the extra layers of insulation and drywall down below will only help keep the rest of the home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, without temperature fluctuations. And that means lower energy bills for you.
5) Private or Long-Term Guest Suite. House guests are there to visit you, but let’s be honest — everyone loves their personal space, especially when you have long-term guests. Welcome them to their private retreat that can include all the bells and whistles you want — a full bathroom, kitchenette, sitting area, and more. (Be careful, though; they may never want to leave!)
For more information about Regal Homes’ limited-time offer for an included finished basement on select plans in our Windflower community, and to get started designing the home of your dreams, please contact us. We can’t wait to show you the Royal Treatment!
*Available on to-be-built, two-story plans only. Must sign contract by January 31, 2022. Contact a sales associate for more details.